The asMODus Minikin 2 Kodama Gold Edition has finally joined the Kodama stabilized wood family! Stabilized wood has been treated and is much less prone to warping and cracking than in its natural form. The Kodama Edition Minikin 2 retains its powerful GX-180-HT chip which boasts an impressive 180 watt maximum power output as well as touch screen support. The Minikin 2 Kodama Edition has one notable change from the original Minikin 2, the battery door. The Kodama Minikin 2 has had its battery door changed from a removable back to a hinged release door style located at the bottom of the mod.
- Requires 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
- Touch screen type: Capacitive (Requires the electrical properties of the human body to detect when and where the display is touched
- Power output range: 5.0 – 180.0 watts
- Output power range (TC Mode): 5.0 – 120.0 watts
- Temperature control range: 212° – 572°F / 100°C – 300°C
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.1 – 2.5 ohm
- Max output voltage: 7.5 volts
- Peek output current: 45 amps
- Charging parameters: DC 5V/1A
- Upgradeable firmware
There are no reviews yet.